Your persistence is your measure of faith
in yourself. – author unknown
There used to be a clothing store that said “An Educated Consumer Makes the Best Customer” Now when they said that, they were talking about the idea that if Read More
If you’re operating a business out of your home, you may find this info really helpful. Just click the link below to go to the article.
But do note I say MAY find it helpful. Depending on where you live and the actual cost of your home and annual operating costs this deduction option might not be a good fir for you since it’s capped at $1500.00
I’m not an accountant though, so you should check with yours for more info.
IRS Reminds Home Businesses of Simpler Deduction Option http://www.accountingtoday.com/news/irs-reminds-home-businesses-of-simpler-deduction-option-69901-1.html
The Internal Revenue Service reminded home-based businesses and their tax preparers Friday about a new simplified option for claiming the home office deduction that is available for the first time …
Change Your Mind, Change Your Life
Mindset Conditioning Exercises to help you get past the chaos and finally breakthrough the obstacles on your path to success
I am a firm believer in the idea that we create our own future, that our lives are in effect, good or bad, what we make of them based on our Read More
I read a really cool article a while back on Inc Magazine’s website. The article is by Geoffrey James.
I wanted to share it with you now because I really liked the article. I agree with its principal message – your focus determines where
your attention and efforts are and therefore what is happening in your life. When you change your focus you change your life too.
I’ve listed the ten questions he suggest you ask yourself daily, but you can check out the full article here:
10 Questions to ask yourself everyday!
1. Have I made certain that those I love feel loved?
2. Have I done something today that improved the world?
3. Have I conditioned my body to be more strong flexible and resilient?
4. Have I reviewed and honed my plans for the future?
5. Have I acted in private with the same integrity I exhibit in public?
6. Have I avoided unkind words and deeds?
7. Have I accomplished something worthwhile?
8. Have I helped someone less fortunate?
9. Have I collected some wonderful memories?
10. Have I felt grateful for the incredible gift of being alive?