Success is All About the Right Focus
I read a really cool article a while back on Inc Magazine’s website. The article is by Geoffrey James.
I wanted to share it with you now because I really liked the article. I agree with its principal message – your focus determines where
your attention and efforts are and therefore what is happening in your life. When you change your focus you change your life too.
I’ve listed the ten questions he suggest you ask yourself daily, but you can check out the full article here:
10 Questions to ask yourself everyday!
1. Have I made certain that those I love feel loved?
2. Have I done something today that improved the world?
3. Have I conditioned my body to be more strong flexible and resilient?
4. Have I reviewed and honed my plans for the future?
5. Have I acted in private with the same integrity I exhibit in public?
6. Have I avoided unkind words and deeds?
7. Have I accomplished something worthwhile?
8. Have I helped someone less fortunate?
9. Have I collected some wonderful memories?
10. Have I felt grateful for the incredible gift of being alive?